Saturday 6 July 2013

ONE: Los Pequeños Aprendices de Zona Imaginara


Back in April I stopped by Zona Imaginaria in Buenos Aires to chat to founder Lucre and administrator Milli about their artist residency.  What a pleasure when at that meeting Lucre invited me to pass along to ZI the template for my ONE project postcards for the kids of los Pequeños Aprendices (Little Aprentices) group to complete.  And so what a huge pleasure now to have received a couple of weeks ago these photos of the kids busy at work thinking of their personal responses: the challenges they've overcome, their dreams for their own futures and hopes for our collective future.


Reading their answers brings a smile to my face, I love the imagination and passion that are evident in their responses, and with that beautiful honesty that is characteristic of kids.  In adding their postcard-portraits to our growing patchwork of participants that make up the ONE project I am happy to say we are welcoming a new generation to the group... fantastic! 


Some of the Zona Imaginaria Little Learner's postcard-portraits:

Diego
A challenge I overcame: To go to the football pitch of La Boca
A dream for my future: To have food for the whole world
A hope for the global community: To not kill animals

 Santos Cambasa
A challenge I overcame: Passed 2 levels of Play
A dream for my future: to go to see the PokeParck [not sure of translation here]
A hope for the global community: To be able to help the poor.

 Matias Sohboerbach
A challenge I overcame: 
The course of English for the certificate EEOU
A dream for my future: 
To finish school and begin the veterinary course
A hope for the global community: 
My hope is that there is security

  Fatima Alvarez
A challenge I overcame: I overcame a boy
A dream for my future: To go to see Justin Bieber
A hope for the global community: That they love the world.

Lucas Xillaira
A challenge I overcame: To complete a game on PS2
A dream for my future: To have the PS4
A hope for the global community: 
To not throw rubbish in the street.

Juan Bestias
A challenge I overcame: To learn to ride a bike :)
A dream for my future: To help all the people of the world
A hope for the global community: That poverty would not exist

Hermosa!  Muchas gracias a cada Pequeño Aprendice para participar y compartir sus ideáis con el proyecto ONE y obrigada a Mili y Lucre para facilitar el proyecto a dentro de las tallers de Zona Imaginaria, es fantástico recibir los nuevos compañeros al grupo! 
Bienvenidos los Pequeños Aprendices! 
:-)

2 comments: