Wednesday 22 January 2014

Happy New Year 2014!


Big huge thanks to all of you back home here in the UK who have made my start to 2014 such a brilliant one!!  :-)

I arrived back into London on the 8th of Jan and now as I write it's the early hours of the morning on the 23rd and I am all set to fly out to Ecuador later today.  It's been a brilliant and beautiful couple of weeks (that have flown by all too fast!) seeing everyone, getting to know my new nephew Tobias, obtaining my visa for Ecuador and hearing more details about my upcoming position in Guayacil from my lovely CMAP supervisor Olivia Sixsmith. 

With about 10 hours left before I fly I am feeling hugely excited about finally heading towards Ecuador, meeting my new colleagues at  JUCONI and getting started working. I'm hoping that I can do as good a job as possible for the kids out there over this coming year.  

Also know I will miss all of you folk here at home hugely - so sending huge hugs and love to you all!

(left) birds and mist in Finsbury Park (right) giant 15ft blue cockerel by Katharina Fritsch on the 4th plinth in Trafalgar Square - I love London!



Big love from beautiful brilliant London!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment