Sunday 20 October 2013

Fåglarna at Groove

Detail of Olivia's illustration

Jonathan's brilliant video of the night.

Olivia Barron's drawings, Camilla Brendon's installation and my drawings at Fåglarna at Groove Bar Saturday 12th October.   Shame that Millie's installation and my drawings seem to have disappeared, but hey, it's given us a new mission for the week and in our (so far unsuccessful) search we hung some of these 'wanted' posters at Groove: 
The rest of the week has been filled with missioning it around meeting with local organisations that some of the volunteers here are working with, to chat about ideas for workshops that I'll be starting this coming week.  I also did my first full morning at Manuel E. Gandarillas Rehabilitation Centre for the Blind and another morning went on a school march with them.  Thanks to director Brigitta for welcoming into the centre and educator Maria for teaching me how to write in Braille (in Spanish!). 

Chuño and Piña...
... as tired as I've felt many an evening this week (in that satisfied having-done-a-lot way)! 
:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment