Tuesday 7 May 2013

ONE: Ronan Kerrest





Ronan Kerrest
A challenge I overcame: To be able to live in Brazil
A dream for my future: Life without violence
A hope for the global community: 
To preserve the planet and happiness for everyone

Originally from France Ronan has been living in Brazil for the last two years  with his company that promotes French wines by traveling all over Brazil hosting wine tasting courses: 

Ronan was my bus buddy for the first leg of my onward journey from Florianopolis, helping me log onto the first bus wi-fi I've experienced.  Arriving into Curitiba about five hours later Ronan kindly showed me the best cafe-spot to pass my two hour wait in for the following 14 hour bus ride to Belo Horizonte. 

Obrigada Ronan para a companhia!  Espero que defrutou ao reunião aquela noite.  Sorte com o seu negocio.


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment