Tuesday 13 January 2015

Presents visit Playas


The last couple of weekends before the Christmas break Emily and I went Christmas shopping for family and friends back home at the local crafts market in Guayaquil.  Before bubble-wrapping for travel, I took these little figures for a photo shoot on Playas beach! 

This was Emily's first beach excursion since arriving in Ecuador (slightly delayed cause of my broken bum!) and was brilliant… sunbathed, dipped in the sea, ate Chilean empanadas and Ecuadorian bolón and drank rum and played pool with Laura, Maria José, Tyrone and Gustavito… oh, and got a random ride in a beach buggy from a friendly police officer! 
Happy days :-)






A drawing started from a stone Ecuadorian whistle figurine that Lucy gave me back in July, and patterning absed on a necklace bought with my Mum in the jungle near Puyo.


… and my beautiful Tyrone, who not only humors but supports these peculiar creative moments! :-)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment