Tuesday 5 February 2013

In Transit :-)


Wayheyyyy!!! Finally the South American project hopping adventure begins!

My godchild Lily was incredibly sweet when we were saying goodbye - she gave me this soft toy mole of hers and asked if I would show him to the children I'd meet on my projects.  Wow!  What a beautiful thought to occur to a 5 year old.

So Moley (who has the added bonus characteristic of being a hand puppet) has begun his adventures too... and my mission in sending home his holiday snapshots to Lily and her sister Amelie, reminds me a little of the Gnome postcards from the film Amelie.  In looking the gnome postcards up I've just discovered that the practice warrants its own wikipedia page: The Traveling Gnome Prank!



Well, now there is the Travelling Mole follow-up...
Keep an eye out here for more Moley posts!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment