Wednesday 10 April 2013

BsAs Subte: Dear Baz....


Dear beloved Baz!

Here's a blog-post-card to (hopefully!) make you smile: Pearl Jam and boobs on the tube!  (I should really say 'subte' as that's what the BsAs underground is called but it didn't rhyme with 'boob'... though I guess 'tube' doesn't really either?!)

Do you notice on this local tube-map that all five lines join on the right?  A characteristic that strikes me as a little peculiar - from Daniela's house where I'm staying south-west of the city in Caballitos (meaning 'little horse' - though I never did see any pygmy equine creatures yet - Åsa would be disappointed) you have to come all the way into the centre at Catedral to connect with the north-west... a little like having to come all the way in from Manor House to Kings Cross to get out to High Barnet (= route from the warehouse to Andrew & Lorraine's new gaff)...hmmmph!

Anyway,seeing as the Pearl Jam concert was one of the days I was in BsAs, and seeing as I saw their poster and then heard a busker playing some live music in the same tube journey, do you agree that I could say I saw them?!?!  (It would have been good if the busker was playing one of their songs, but no... though I was happy listening to his version of Cat Steven's Father and Son.  :-)

Anyways, random-ramble over, sending you and those lovely muscles a big hug from Argentina (;-)) (actually in all truthfulness I'm now in Brazil, so sending you a big Argentinean hug from Brazil!)
Big love,
Kim
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment