Wednesday 10 April 2013

Muros de murales en BsAs: Dear Siobhan....


Dear lovely Siobhan,

Right at the beginning of this journey you said to me when I see a mural to think that its a message from  you... well once again here in Buenos Aires its as if you're sending me a river of poems... thank you! :-)

For the obvious bike connection this mural above had me thinking of you instantly, and for some reason looking at it again now I can imagine our beloved Pickleator wearing this mechanic's badger-octopus style headdress quite happily (what do you reckon Lucy?!)

And here's another one I reckon you'll be in full agreement with:


Dream more, sleep less.

So here's wishing you some delicious dreams and adventures, sent with a big colourful painted hug!
Big love,
Kim
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment