Tuesday 9 April 2013

Feeeeeet: Dear Tom.....

(left) 12foot6: Stand up for our right to dance-wicked on the dance floor! & (right) Marcela Peralta: Pongamos de Pie por sus derechos / Stand up for our rights.


Dear Tom,

Thanks again for sending through this 12foot6 bowling feet photo (-:= (= intentionally upside-down handstand smiley)

I was so happy in being reminded of the cool-floor and not-so-cool-floor crew that I thought I’d include your photo here.  Since arriving in Buenos Aires I've taken this blog on a slight diversion into blog-post-cards (a. in a never-ending mission to try to be more concise and b. because so many things in this city remind me of you fond folk back home) So being as your feet reminded me of this photograph from the Ser Voluntario (To be a volunteer) exhibition at the Borges center, it seemed a good moment to give you a shout out.

Sending hugs to everyone at the studio.
Big love,
Kim
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment