Saturday 27 April 2013

Obrigada Step 1 :-)


So I've come to the end of the three weeks studying Portuguese at Step 1 here in Floripa and wow, what an intense learning experience! :-)

The team at Step 1 are absolutely amazing, I'm astonished by how much Flavia, Dayane and Larissa have managed to teach me in such a short space of time.  Considering I arrived here tongue-tied and shy it's absolutely brilliant to now feel comfortable chatting.  Even if I've still got miles to go in terms of vocabulary learning and integrating the subjunctive into day-to-day chat, the important thing is that I can now head towards the project with Meninadança knowing that I can communicate.  So I'm feeling hugely grateful to these three brilliant teachers, and to the behind-the-scenes support of Miguel and Andreia.



Keep an eye out on the following posts for their portraits, that I'll be adding and updating over the coming couple of weeks.

Muito, muito obrigado a todos vocês, fui un prazer enorme conhecer a escola e vocês.  
Abraços!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment