Monday 8 April 2013

Celebrations: Dear Fish....


Dear Fish,

I know I’ve sent you this photo by email, but I wanted to include it in the blog too, to say again a big HUGE happy CONGRATULATIONS to you for bringing the new life of wee little Oscar safely into this world.. ...yay, amazing!

I hope you’re comfortable and enjoying your first few days getting to re-know Bazza-bump as this wonderful little creature your son. Your son, wow how special to write that.
Aw Fish, I so wish I could be there to visit you and meet Oscar.  I’ll really really look forward to that moment in the summer.

In the meantime sending you and Piers and Oscar lots and lots of love, hugs and kisses.  Seeing as the murals in the image above are actually from Chile, here’s a Buenos Aires post card for you and Piers: an accordian playing dude and a crocheted tree from port area La Boca.

 

See you sooooooon!
Big love,
Kim
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment