Saturday 27 April 2013

ONE: Maria Andréia Romancini





Maria Andréia Romancini
A challenge I overcame: To finish an advanced course in Mathematics.
A dream for my future: To get to know Europe.
A hope for the global community: Education, health and housing for everyone!

Andréia's lovely smiling face was the first to greet me on the day I arrived at Step 1.  It is thanks to Andréia's expert manning of the reception that the school's schedule of classes runs so smoothly and that we are all placed in our home stays.  Andréia was also the one to invite us all out to the Bar do Boni that second Friday night of my stay in Floripa, where we had the happy pleasure of a live band playing great Samba tunes and plenty company with Andréia's friends to chat and dance with.

                                            Un prazer grande, Andréia!  Gracias por todo.
                            E que desfrute todos suas aventuras pendentes.  Um abraço forte.
 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment